TLLoM Goes LIVE!






So I know that this video is a little long but stick with it! I was nervous! However, rest assured, I really did mean everything I said.



Please comment below and let me know what you think of this video blog idea. I figured you could cook dinner and listen to it easier than to sit down and read my long posts! Thoughts? Opinions? Good jokes?



ps. I read this verse and thought of you today. I memorized it in 7th grade because a boy I had a crush on told me that it was his favorite verse. Bad motivation, fantastic verse to have memorized. It's become one of my all-time favorites:



"For I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angles nor demons, neither our fears for today or our worries of tomorrow- not even the powers of Hell can separate us from God's love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below - indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed to us in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 8:37-39


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! Offer your thoughts, concerns, opinions and insight!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com