update on t-town

 
Hey I'm Ann Elise Wintersa Tuscaloosa native and student at The University of Alabama. Since Allison is back in Georgia, here's a quick update on how Tuscaloosa has been doing since the storm!

Basically things are really started to get cleaned up. I've seriously never seen any community come together and help others the way that the Tuscaloosa community has. Groups have been going out everyday and volunteering their time to clean up the mess and so many generous donations have been made by everyone from all over the country. We are so extremely grateful for all the help that we have been receiving over the past few weeks. There's still a TON of more work to do, especially once the rebuilding process begins but I know with all of this help and God's amazing work we will have this town back on its feet in no time. 

Thanks for the prayers and help!

Ann Elise was one of the freshman girls I spent a lot of time with this year at Alabama &, much to my delight, I was able to watch her grow leaps and bounds in her faith. During this next year she will be singing with the worship band at our weekly meetings. Until then, she's working at Private Gallery, a small boutique in Tuscaloosa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! Offer your thoughts, concerns, opinions and insight!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com