more on the name change

Over the past few days, phone calls and emails regarding the ministry's name change have flooded in at volumes much to large for my rapid, personal response. According to supporters & strangers alike, the websites we have distributed (such as the one I posted on my blog last week) are not providing the kind of information these folks are looking for. They want to hear from the staff themselves. & so, Because my schedule is already jam-packed with support raising engagements & it's difficult to return each call, I've attempted to record a video which hopefully answers the questions they are asking. I am WELL aware that this video is kind of cheesy but, regardless, give me a few minutes of your time and join our ministry as we approach a new exciting chapter in our history. May Christ be glorified.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Alli. Good info on the name change. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jason! Just hope to communicate as clearly as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allie! Thanks for being willing to give everyone a more in-depth description of what the name change entails. I appreciate it and know your supporters will, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please! Offer your thoughts, concerns, opinions and insight!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com