Welcome!



Ok, ok, ok... give me a break. This is my first video post EVER so I need to know what ya'll think of this... lame? easier? what? I figured it would be more convenient for you to turn this on and cook dinner than to sit and have to read through everything. Am I right or wrong??
I want you to hear about Jesus and I want you to hear about this ministry! So SPEAK UP!
verse of the day :
" For Christ [...] sen[t] me [...] to preach the gospel, and not with words of eloquent wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of it's power. [...] And I when I came to you, brothers, I did not come proclaiming to you the testimony of God with lofty speech or wisdom. For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified " - 1 Corinthians 1:17 & 2:1-2


... my sentiments exactly

3 comments:

  1. i love you so much. and i am so excited for this chapter of your life!

    also, you are not a crappy friend. you are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the vblog, you have a gift for speaking and showing your heart through it, so I like this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HII
    1) the pictures are on the right side ;)
    2) I need an appointment with you... to make the transaction official.. or just give me your address :)
    3) this video is great, i love you, and am excited for you! roll tide!

    ReplyDelete

Please! Offer your thoughts, concerns, opinions and insight!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com