Bama CRU Staff

I think it's about time you meet the full-time staff at Bama Crusade!

Justin. Alana. Christie. Jeff. & Me

Justin and Alana Karl graduated from the University of Georgia (Go Dawgs) in 2009 and got married shortly after. Justin is complete goofball with an incredible, incredible passion see the Lord work in the fraternities on campus. He LOVES to learn and so is constantly updating our team on the newest ministry techniques & world news. What I love most about Justin is his constant enthusiasm about EVERYTHING! This optimism is something I'd love to learn from him.

Alana is an extremely focused and dedicated finance major who is phenomenal at not only administration but in loving the sorority girls throughout campus. She is also really goofy, although in a completely different way than Justin! They are also the proud parents of Crusade's mascot: a precious chocolate lab puppy named Millie. What I love most about Alana is her hospitality. She was the first person to welcome me into Tuscaloosa and show me around. She continues to do that even now! This ability to see a need and meet it without hesitation is something I'd love to learn from Alana.

Without hesitation, we would agree that Christie Lehren is the glue that holds everything together on our staff. Also a graduate of UGA, Christie is a sucker for board games, professional sports (I'm still trying to keep up with all of her teams!), and Chinese students. She heads our international program on campus (called Bridges) and has been instrumental in leading STINT (i.e. international mission) trips to East Asia over the past four years. What I love most about Christie her availability and knowledge of the Word. She always has an answer to my question within moments of me asking and never hesitates to get me whatever it is that I need. She also knows a TON about the Bible. Her dedication and focus is something I'd love to learn from Christie.

How do you describe Jeff Norris? Gosh...Jeff is... an eternally optimistic twenty year old in a thirty year old's body. We often joke about how long our staff meetings take because of Jeff's stories, youtube clips, and jokes but, honestly, they are precisely what I love about our staff. Jeff is an incredible shepherd with a gift of teaching which is evident both at work and at home with his wife, Rachel, and their three kids (Samuel, Ellie Kate and Abigail). What I love most about Jeff is his ability to make whoever he's talking to feel important. He always looks me in the eye and is truly sincere when he asks how I'm doing. As I'm still adjusting to a new town and new life, this has been invaluable. This quality is something I'd love to learn from Jeff. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks Allison. I appreciate your kind words. We are so excited for you to be working alongside us here at Bama. It has been so fun getting to know you and seeing you flourish in ministry!!

    ReplyDelete

Please! Offer your thoughts, concerns, opinions and insight!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com