Brian Lee & attended Trickum Middle & Parkview High School together in Lilburn, Georgia. In tenth grade I moved across town & attended Peachtree Ridge for the remainder of high school. However, over a friends wedding this summer, Brian & I were able to reconnect. As it turns out, he and I are both in ministry now!
Brian, who calls himself the 6'5 missionary, works for FOCUS (Fellowship of Catholic University Students) in Indianapolis and has an amazing heart for the LORD. I love getting his updates! Just the other day I received an email from him where he explained the excitement brewing in town with the impeding Superbowl! &, most exciting of all, their ministry has developed a powerful yet simple plan for introducing others to Christ.... opening their doors.
Saint Johns is a BEAUTIFUL church (as you'll see in the video) located right in the center of the Superbowl festivities. Brian said that just the other day a crowd walked in and asked him to show them around. During the tour, one of the men, overwhelmed by the LORDs presence in the building, stopped Brian, looked him in the eye and said "can you tell me how to get to Heaven?"
Truly God is working. Amidst all of the exciting things (like ya know.. the Superbowl) & all of the awful things that will be going on this upcoming weekend (namely the sex trafficking that has been dominating headlines), I beg that you be praying for Brian and his staff as they invite others in and... open their doors!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please! Offer your thoughts, concerns, opinions and insight!