may newsletter

Can you believe that this marks my 18th prayer letter & the end of my second year working with Cru?? It really is incredible all the LORD has done this year on our campus and on campuses throughout our region. Even as I read prayer letters from fellow staff in Wisconsin, North Dakota, Iowa, the Middle East, Mexico, & Cambodia, I am astonished by the common themes we've all noticed lately. In many ways the LORD seems to have emphasized 3 primary foci throughout the Spring: vitality of prayer, an uprising of justice, & a call to experience rest. Additionally, students across the nation seem to be taking more initiative than ever to share Christ with their unbelieving friends. Here's to the 2011-2012 school year. Praise the Lord & Roll Tide.
  **click on photo to enlarge **

2 comments:

  1. I love this...You are such a light on our campus! I don't know what we'd do without you!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Michelle!!!! My little Uganda baby! About to move across the world for Jesus!!! You better post on your blog while you're gone so I can keep up with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Please! Offer your thoughts, concerns, opinions and insight!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com