All that stands between me & Alabama are a few minor details : a hand full of new supporters to finish off my team & a final exam in in seminary coursework. Because our ministry values continued education for all employees, New Staff are required to complete New Testament Survey before reporting to our assignment. As I progress in my career with Crusade, I will take more seminary classes. So! As I wrap up my time living in Duluth, I'm focusing the majority of my time on completing this class. (Hence the picture above) My head hurts from studying but I'm LOVING this new knowledge! And! The end is near!! It won't be long until I see you again, Bama baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You can do it!! Love you Allie. Isaiah 40:31
ReplyDeleteBut they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint