glee & joy event

As you're thinking through Christmas gifts this year, I HIGHLY encourage you to order a FREE Compassion International Gift Catalog. This is one of my FAVORITE things to do at Christmas; substitute the things I regularly receive at Christmas  for life changing gifts for those in need. (BAMA girls, this means YOU! I've always DREAMED of giving a family a goat at Christmas & so this year I'm going to recruit you guys into the vision. This season we are striving to give MORE than we receive. Let's do it! A GOAT! Can you imagine how cool that is??)  

Wherever you give, I encourage you to give this season & to a cause that not only feeds & clothes, but advances the Gospel. More important than just feeding hungry bellies, we need to be feeding hungry souls. Love you guys! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! Offer your thoughts, concerns, opinions and insight!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com